GAME RUINED BY WORST LACK OF BALANCE EVER SEEN FAVORING MELEE IN MMO FPS. UNFORGIVABLE
Fallen Earth IS the MMO I've been waiting for... do you care? Lets see...
1) Do you LOVE / NEED MMO's driven by deep player economies.
(i.e. Eve, SWG ...)
2) Are you interested in MMO's with more "skillfull" fps based combat.
(i.e. Do you enjoy AIMING and TACTICS in games not just mashing buttons)
3) Do you love Sci Fi; Do you love Fall Out? Are you sick of elves yet?
4) Most importantly; Do you like sandbox MMO's; Can you handle making
your own agenda / alliances / business etc...
5) Do you ever miss Non-Wow type MMO's; Wow is great but do you
know better? Wow is great but have you ever felt trapped in it? Wow
is great but, are you open minded enough to enjoy a "New" type of
If you've answered yes to any or all of the questions above FE is the game for you. You MUST take the game with a grain of salt especially if you were
born and raised on Wow. FE DOES NOT have the BUDGET or the POLISH of Blizzards beast. What FE does have however is FRESH NEW COMBAT, a SCI-FI WORLD, and a deep enough crafting system to ensure a vibrant player
economy and all the blood wars, guild wars, and drama that can create!!!!
If FE maintains its current course it might just carve out that sandbox FPS MMO that many of us have been craving.