Fable 2 is a beautiful, addicting game with some slight yet nagging flaws.

User Rating: 9 | Fable II X360
Peter Molyneux promised us the world and he delivered the Moon.

Fable II is an absolutely delightful romp through the well imagined world of Albion, and you'll fall in love with the atmosphere and characters that surround you. From your dog to your family, if you so choose to have one, you will truly feel impatient to get back to them, and the emotional attachment forged is very real.

The battle system is simple yet extremely addictive, and you'll feel very satisfied weather your clipping heads off bandits with your pistol, or slaying multiple Hobbes with your whirling blade, or even removing the skin from hapless villagers with your magical arsenal.

That being said, there are some minor glitches in the game, that will hopefully be addressed soon. Occasional freezing and slow down, coupled with the resulting restarts can grate heavily on your nerves...though it is a credit to Lionhead studios that you will restart, take it in stride, and keep right on playing till your eyes hurt in the wee hours of the morning.

If you can overlook these flaws the game deserves a 9.0, and if you cannot it still easily slides in at 8.5. If you need to make the choice between Fallout 3 and Fable II, I implore you to ask yourself this question: "Do I want to feel love?" Fable II delivers.

Round of applause to Peter M for this fantastic game.