A game to get a start on Fable 2, but fails...

User Rating: 5 | Fable II Pub Games X360
Well, Fable 2 Pub games was supposed to be that very fun game that would get you even more excited about Fable 2, but it doesn't. This game should have been free for what it gives, and that's not much. Fable 2 Pub Games includes ONLY 3 games. I tried to look the other way about only including 3 games but then I tested them all. The first game I played is very fun and amusing and I thought that it was a complete win, but after I was done playing it i started playing the game Keystone. It was fun for a while but then when i found out about the glitch in the game that makes you NEVER lose then it just wasn't fun. i usually just played Keystone for the prizes you can win or if i was in debt. They fixed the glitch but now it is all about luck and hoping the game will let you win. The next game is like a slot machine. I think it is the worst game because it's all about the computer giving you a win or not. The tournament doesn't make any difference other then getting extra money or wanting to win a prize. The prizes in the game include potions, a bed, hair style, clothes, a trick for your dog etc. They aren't worth it though. For what this game costs for so little this game just isn't worth it. So save you're points and get something good with you're microsoft points.