A great FPS but theres not too much horror

User Rating: 10 | F.E.A.R. X360
I don't like horror games not that I'm afraid but because most of them you shoot zombies which I hate zombie shooter because they're boring to me but with F.E.A.R. that's not the case you fight these things called replica soldiers but they talk and they have blood so you can't say there robots or humans there hard to describe but awesome to shoot. They're lots of different types of enimies you fight throughout the game as well. The creepiest part of the game is running into this little girl Alma and for a little 9 year old she's very destructive and evil.

The gameplay is really cool you have this feature called reflex time which is just slo-mo which you can find reflex boosters to increase how long you can stay in it. There are also health boosters which everytime you collect one your health increases by 5 points as well as bring back any lost helath which is really cool and helpful. The story is a good length and is easy to follow, very straight forward. The multiplayer is cool it has commom game modes (deathmatch, team deathmatch, capture the flag, etc) as well as other cool game modes but not a lot of people go on anymore.

Overall F.E.A.R. is a great FPS and shouldn't be missied by horror game lovers or FPS fans.