F.E.A.R or FIRST ENCOUNTER ASSAULT RECON but than i found out that F.E.A.R means **** EVERYTHING AND RUN.

User Rating: 9.5 | F.E.A.R. PC
The game was awesome played it many times.i was young so it scared the **** out of me.The slow-mo action saved my life hundred times.The story was ok. Multiplayer i always liked to beat the **** a out of my friends,I cant wait for F.3.A.R.F.E.A.R or FIRST ENCOUNTER ASSAULT RECON but than i found out that F.E.A.R means **** EVERYTHIN AND RUN.Loved the game i am going ti play it again before F.3.A.R comes out.I boroved htis game first from my friend but when i played it i needed to buy the game.I am recomending the game to everyone who loves fps with horror style.