I solid expansion to the original that will satisfy fans.

User Rating: 8 | F.E.A.R. Extraction Point PC
FEAR was an awesome game. It had a lot to offer. Now the Expansion Pack is out, it is more of FEAR, not much different, but that is not bad.

The Extraction Point picks up right where the last game left off. You play once again as point man as you try to reach the Extraction Point. Your whole goal in this game is to get out alive, but once again you are getting stopped by clone soldiers, and other weird things, just out to kill you.

What I said above is as much detail as I'm going to go in on the story, because I do not want to spoil this game. FEAR Extraction Point keeps all the stuff that the original FEAR did well, but also keeps the stuff that kept the original FEAR back. One thing is that the environments are really repetitive. There are a lot of new environments, like a train station, but even that gets a bit ruined by how much most rooms look alike. Sometimes you will get a bit lost, because, it is hard to tell if you have already been in a certain place or what. But the new environments are cool.

The game play is the same as the original FEAR. The scares are the same, though Extraction Point can be a little bit scarier at times.

The graphics are starting to show age, but they still look good.

The sound is still good and creepy.

If you want to see what happens next in the FEAR series, then you need to check out FEAR Extraction Point.