F.E.A.R. is an amazing game,both on the technical and fun factor side.This is a must have for all 360 owners.

User Rating: 9.5 | F.E.A.R. X360
F.E.A.R. is a port from 2005's shooter of the year for the PC.This psychological thriller FPS puts you in the role of an elite soldier for a secret military operation know as F.E.A.R.(First Encounter Assault Recon).You have been trained to face the unexplained...the paranormal...the unexpected,no other soldiers in the world even dream of taking on what the F.E.A.R. team go up against...

The Gameplay
While the campaign may be a little short(I beat it in 2 days)The Gameplay is no short of ubelievable.It will be the most fun you will ever have in an FPS.The effects and the amount of hell the bullets unleash is just astounding,the unique Slo-Mo power-up really kicks things up a notch,and is very useful in tough situations with multiple enemies,it sometimes decides your Survival...or your gruesome death.
The AI is TOUGH and wicked smart,the way they react in combat situations is very realistic.Not only will your enemy's retreat and throw down makeshift cover when hurt,but they will also work as a team to take you out,flank when threatened,bark commands,and if they hear the faintest sound of your approach and/or they see your flashlight,they will become much more alert and aware of what's going on in the environment around them.And when it gets scary...believe me...you will be scared.Words can't even describe the weirdness and horror you will run into during the campaign,the effects make it truly seem like you are there.Without spoiling anything,I will say that the last 2 intervals were so intense...I almost turned the lights on in my room...The online multi-player is moderatley good at best,and does have some interesting features; you can also adjust the speed of the player's movement,and there are Slo-Mo gametypes,and it's fun at first,but really isn't something you'll be playing for long periods of time

The Graphics
Could have better,now I'm not saying they're bad,they're actually quite good and satisfying enough for me.But I think they could have at least sharpened them up a bit,polished,or just given a little more detail.But hey...I ain't complaining.

The Sound
Is definently the high point in this game.From the terrifying ambiance,to the spooky voices and sound effects...this game has it all.Even if you just kick a litlle soda can on the ground,it will make a good sound(I even scared myself when I kicked a soda can during an intense moment in the campaign...).All in all,this game's sound really create's an eerie ambiance and playing experience,from the close encounter's to the small soda cans and mugs...everything in this game has a sound,and it's very well done.

Overall,F.E.A.R. is an incredible experience with superb atmosphere,and fantastic gameplay that just really never gets old.It is definitely a must have for all 360 owners that didn't get a chance to play the PC original.