cheat's and bug's

Avatar image for gehwesij
gehwesij

276

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gehwesij
Member since 2002 • 276 Posts

dublication glitch, or bug on x-box 360, if you go up to a person, and press Y button and start at the same time while facing someone close enough that the Y option is availible, you will bring up 2 menue's. on the top menue, select you're self by going to you're self, and pressing A, then close the top menue, go to an equipped item, or pet the other person has that you want, select it as though you are going to level it up, and press the right bumper as though you are un-equipping it, close that menue, and if done right, not only is it still in there inventory equipped, but now it's also in you're inventory un-equipped.

level up glitch on x-box 360. you will need 2 people for this. 1 person need's a wizard with a powerfull wide range pound attack. 2nd person need's both a primary charicter that they want to level up, and a 2ndary level 0 charicter. you will need to go to the challenge called assault challenge. have the person with a level 0 charicter stay in place, DON"T level up the level 0 player, and don't die, or else no experience reward,. and have the primary pounding wizard go to the 2 to 3 spot's below the crystal's, and pound the ground. if powerfull enough, the crystal's will be destroyed. after the desired level 0 charicter get's to desired level (probably level 19 max), go back to the tavern, and have the level zero person go to the defender's forge, press back, and x botton's at the same time, choose to swap hero, press y on the charicter you want to level up, back out of the forge compleatly untell you see only you're level zero charicter gear, and stat's. place point's into stat's that you want. if done correctly, the point's, and level will not go into you're level 0 charicter, but into the chosen charicter that you are wanting to speed level. once point's/level are done, delete, and repete untill you're level is maxed out, or tired of doing it.

x-box 360 version level up 2nd (i was told this in basic detail's, and didn't try it for any charicter but 2 mage's as of yet). with an already leveled up charicter as starter charicter that you stay on, you will need to spend the 100,000 mana to get you mana back to make you're charicter level 0 again, but with all the stat point's. go to you're forge in you're tavern, this next part can be potentially annoyingly difficult because you will need to prees the back button, and x button simultaniusly, or next to simultaniusly in such a way that you're charicter sheet show's up under the forge main screen, once this is done, press r3 (clicking the right joystick down tell it click's) to bring up you're avalible charicter's, select by pressing y the other charicter that has no level , or stat point's, close the forge, and you should see you're 2nd charicter's name, but that stat's avalible from you're leveld charicter. spend the point's on 2nd charicter. and close once there all spent on 2nd charicter, and repeate untill 2nd charicter is fully leveled. this will only work if main charicter has ALL it's stat point's avalible, and is level 0. it will not work if the main charicter has a level 1, or higher

Avatar image for gehwesij
gehwesij

276

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gehwesij
Member since 2002 • 276 Posts

i was told that it's done by failing the copy glitch i previusly mentiond, or doing the copy glitch anywhere other than at the tavern, near the forge. if you're in an open online multiplayer map, or tavern, DO NOT lut stranger's that join out of nowhere, and start getting close to you without saying anything stay in game, there's a 95% chance there trying to strate up steal you're gear, weapon's, and/or pet's. 4% chance there trying to see what you have, and have no microphone. and 1% chance it's unintentional.

i have tryed 2 time's now to complete a private online match with no 1 else on infinite wave's on medium in the forge with the gear, weapon's, and pet i was given by another person, and both time's, the game froze on me between 2'000 to 3'800 enemie's killed on the same wave 21.