davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Well for a good while was a war over those who found the game to be good and those who like me said not nearly good enough to give them any points on.

Even after almost a year I'm still the only one with the last laugh at those who defended a bad game.

*bitch slaps postal*

I remember those try hards that defended the game no matter the logic and reasons we gave out, I remember shaw or however you spell his name was agains the game and was a lot of flame wars, I remember someone...that got banned for his comments that just farther said those defending the game are morons and not worth a penny for a thought.

I am still surprised after all this time not one try hard try to say anything. I guess even they had to admit they just cant support their case anymore just makes them look really dumb.

I win and thank you. Only reason I making this is out of nostalgia and boredom.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#2 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

HOHOHO bitches I STILL and always will be the winner of the old flame war on this joke of a forum for the shitty duke nukem games...seriously forget nostalgia they ultimately suck ass and not even worth going back to anymore they simply dont on up anything int eh same category anymore...How can you dick heads that played forever say it was...playable? Because it truly wasn't for me not to the end anyways got so bored and frustrated with crappy of everything in the game that I didn't even want to keep the copy as a potential weapon against an enemy if one existed like flinging it at their throat or just turning it on....

Anyways I am trolling the old morons who defended the game and glad that they had the good sense to just stay dead.