Warrior or Mystic Knight?

Avatar image for Grasshopper1988
#1 Posted by Grasshopper1988 (25 posts) -
Hello my fellow community I am new to this game and I've been reading old forums regarding to this question I have, so I need your opinions. ATM I'm a fighter rank 7 or 8 can't remember, so my first question is should I finishing maxing out fighter class to rank 9, then move to warrior or mystic knight or should I go mage or sorcerer first before going mk? I'm not sure if i should keep ranking up fighter before moving to next class, I have a warrior pawn, mage and sorcerer pawn ATM. ATM only thing I have trouble with killing is those damn bandits, especially the fighter and assassin bandits. This is my 3rd character not my 3rd play though as I didn't get to to far with my other two charcter which were only level 10-15 and only made it to grean city. My 3rd character is in his level 20s and ATM I'm going to try to fight the drake dragon in decilfols grove,
Avatar image for Grasshopper1988
#2 Posted by Grasshopper1988 (25 posts) -
bump
#3 Posted by cshaw420 (25 posts) -
Warrior for fun factor and if you want a challenge mystic knight if you want to be easy mod IF i could respec to a warrior i would but my character is super small
Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
#4 Edited by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

It depends on what kind of fighting strategies you prefer, the Warrior class is more out and out attack that deals more damage, with a bit of openness with defense as he weals two handed weapons. The Mystik Knight is a hybrid of the Fighter Class and Mage, not a master of both but blend both to compensate for robust range of attacks and defense. I personally favour the Mystik Knight as i have more options with how to approach battles, i can attack from afar and i can attack from close range as well while still being able to defend myself from most attacks