Let's Play

#1 Edited by cmanscrap (2 posts) -

I am a small youtuber looking to grow, could you please check out my let's play of xenoverse 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCSuqY-aik0

#2 Posted by MOsborne84 (1 posts) -

I've made this ridiculous Saiyan build. It consist of a x4 Kaioken Kamehameha and a Kaioken Kamehameha. I'm building him based off of Vegeta like I did on the first one based off of Goku. What makes this build so stupid is that I'm still wearing the same costume you get from the begging. I have the super soul Wait and are a warrior race which gives me a boost of strength to melee attacks based on how many enemies I no. *can be stacked up to 10 times. Next is the Super Saiyan ability, holy$#×t transforming to Super Saiyan 3 gives me a boost too. Last the new QQ Bang ability, I made a few but this one is great; it adds 1 to my health, 2 to Ki, 1 to stamina, 1 to basic attacks, and -2 to strike supers. Now my stats so far are, 29, 28, 22, 22, 28, & 29. I'm not gonna say where they are but right Now those numbers at a level 43 only having the game 2 days. There are no limitations on this build so far. Crossing my fingers that this has a no limit capability. This is my build on Xbox One, gamer tag ghostspike666.