What do we know about why Epic Mickey 2 is only part of a game?
The previous post by mia-oh-my and posts by others brought up many questions about whether Disney just ran out of time to get the full game out for the holidays, and truncated it without being able to clear up the loose ends, OR, if, at some point, Disney decided to put out a game in two parts, to make more money.
Customers ended up with something that can be done in an hour, and Disney threw in tedious side quests to make people thin out hundreds of buildings and jackhammer roadways to search for Hidden Mickeys.
1) Of course, the biggest proof that EM2 is an incomplete game is that Mickey is still in Wasteland, with forgotten toons, instead of being back in his house in Disneyland, where he started the game, greeting children and making cartoons.
2) The narrator says at the end that Oswald & Mickey do not know what lies ahead, but together they can conquer it all.
3) After the credits, the Petes kidnapped a gremlin into Mickeys Service Station in Adventureland. I followed to no avail.
4) The OsTown Fountain does not have blue paint/water that should cover up the turnstile. We should be able to use the transportation tubes that are under the turnstile to transport up, or someplace.
5) After the credits roll, when you say pause, it states to keep exploring Wasteland. Soon, it changes to Epilogue: Work together to use the turnstile and open the way forward.
6) The place is still in turmoil, with all the characters worried.
7) Gremlin Jamface says, "Strange, it looks all fixed, but still receives no power." (This is after I fixed all 6 undergrounds, and the windmill is turning beautifully. It occurs during a "paint" game, with 165 pins -- before I start demolishing things to get more pins.
8) Three Jamaican women talk about reuniting Main Street and fixing Dark Beauty castle.