Ahead of it's time. In 2003. 7 years ago, nobody was anticipating a game with worldly disasters.

User Rating: 9.5 | SOS: The Final Escape PS2
Even in 2003, Disaster Report was without a doubt. Under-appreciated, under-rated and ahead of it's time. My overall opinion. Never rate a game based on graphics alone. As much as technology advances, so will game graphics.
Think about it. In 2003. 7 years ago, nobody was anticipating a game with worldly disasters. Much less playing a game that required you to survive unpredictable events. The possibilities this game showed the world went unnoticed. It didn't require you to pick up a gun and start blasting everything or everyone in sight. This game required you go against another enemy, Mother Nature. Surviving an earthquake. Using things around you to create a path to the next checkpoint. Untangling a mystery to why or maybe even how this all happened. You decide the outcome.
This game should be cherished for the simple fact, it stood apart from the norm that offered gamers a new, unique style to game play.
Honestly, I miss this game. I still have fond memories of playing it.