Those who have opinions and didn't buy the game ****

#1 Posted by dawgrejectx (458 posts) -

theres no doubt millions already bought Diablo 3 and it's obvious people bashing the game didn't even buy the game! When i see OMG i wanna return my Collectors i just laugh, cause they go on to complain about online only to access single player and anyone who preorder the game and know blizzard already knew this. also what idiot would wanna play this game alone 100% i can understand sometimes but all the time? Cmon Trolls calm down your not gonna stop the success of Diablo 3, it's not a bad game and millions around the world will keep buying Diablo 3 for the next 5 years so your trolling with no purpose cause nothing you say will ruin Diablo 3 success.

#2 Posted by Rezakhan (25 posts) -
Um ... tolling a troll?
#3 Posted by hwrdstrnsbals (68 posts) -

Um ... tolling a troll?Rezakhan
well...do you play mp or sp? cause if you play single player, your now a trolling-troll "idiot" ...or is that a troll-trolling idiot?

#4 Posted by Eraldus (494 posts) -
Butt hurt fanboy that can't deal with it.
#5 Posted by dawgrejectx (458 posts) -
Butt hurt fanboy that can't deal with it.Eraldus
i can deal with it, i bought the game so did millions of other, but the section of ignorant people who didn't wanna make it seem like they bought the game, i wouldn't be upset if ZTrolls would just admit i didn't buy the game nor did i ever intend to buy the game, but there making it seem they bought the game and because of 1 day there done with the game.