Any New News!!!????!!!!!

#1 Posted by MALCMERC1267 (25 posts) -
I find it hard to look for Devil's Third updates online. I wanted to know if anyone has found anything new??? If so, reply to this post
#2 Posted by adni2 (750 posts) -

Nothing new is available. No updates. Looks like it may not seen the light of day after all.

#3 Posted by greasemonkey42 (2979 posts) -
I can't see any news on it, including regarding what's happened to it following the sell-off of THQ properties. Anyone know anything??? I want this new IP to come to see the light of day more than anything I've seen in recent years. Perhaps the delays in development due to THQ collapse has opened up the opportunity for releasing on next gen systems? That could potentially be a superior platform to release a new IP, especially if it's within close proximity to launch and there are less titles to compete with. Here's hoping...
#4 Posted by adni2 (750 posts) -
[QUOTE="greasemonkey42"]I can't see any news on it, including regarding what's happened to it following the sell-off of THQ properties. Anyone know anything??? I want this new IP to come to see the light of day more than anything I've seen in recent years. Perhaps the delays in development due to THQ collapse has opened up the opportunity for releasing on next gen systems? That could potentially be a superior platform to release a new IP, especially if it's within close proximity to launch and there are less titles to compete with. Lets Hope So Here's hoping...

#5 Posted by cguido (52 posts) -

@MALCMERC1267: its gotten like 3 updates since its release its the best shooter this gen and that is fact ... there are over 10 modes to play online while the lack of hard copies is not helping ...the online experience is nothing short of fantastic over 10 online modes to play and rank matches as well its a growing online community people are being to forced to download it which is ok so far cause of the frame rate is perfect on the downloaded version.

Having played it I am completely baffled by the bad reviews. Even the production values are [mostly] high and the presentation is slick. And don't get me started on how deep and well-designed the multiplayer is.

This game successfully combined Hack N' Slash and Shooting mechanics. I think the multiplayer is the most innovative aspect of the game because the depth is massive overall. The singleplayer is awesome for any offline experience. Where the singleplayer forgoes stealth found in multiplayer it emphasizes arcade-y hectic combat.