I have a Feeling this game will be like EVE Dust 514

#1 Posted by Shatilov (4142 posts) -
#2 Posted by adamg78 (636 posts) -

hmm have you been checking gameplay videos of Destiny. the game is  looking nothing like Dust 514  I say Dust 514 is more like mag and Destiny is in its own league looking to have an awesome story  and its looking to be a great  mmo game for coop with buddies to kill NPC together.  also the game suppose to have some kind of player vs player. take care

Avatar image for steampunksniper
#3 Posted by steampunksniper (25 posts) -
i think he is referring to the micro-transactions, that are prevalent in the free to play dust 514
#4 Posted by Rooten (287 posts) -

Destiny is going to be more like "Borderlands Online" kinda style. And I agreed with adamg78, Dust 514 is more like MAG.

Avatar image for bi0hazard187949
#5 Posted by bi0hazard187949 (631 posts) -

The game is going to be neither like Borderlands or Dust 514.

#6 Posted by davidsworld3 (3523 posts) -

Considering how long it has been since Bungie has actually released a really good game I dont expect this to be all that amazing. Halo and halo 3 were great games, reach has great mp though that I still play but the single player in that is just meh.

They have been making this game for a very very very long time it doesn't look all that interesting too me. Bungie has stopped being my favorite after they stopped making games seriously after Halo 3.

#7 Posted by Redrivar (129 posts) -

@adamg78: whoa whoa whoa buddy-- MAG incorporated some slight elements of fun, which was forgone in Dust 514

#8 Posted by resident_jisen (352 posts) -

for me the game plays very similar to defiance with better graphics and game play.