Dead space 2 hardcore save import?....

#1 Posted by LAranoye (25 posts) -
I heard you get something for having a dead space 2 hardcore complete save in dead space 3 but i cant find any where what this is? Does anyone know... Im playing through DS2 on HC at the moment and near the end i friggin died and cba now lol, i need to know if its worth it to be bothered. Thanks
#2 Posted by DonBaser (1021 posts) -
If I'm not mistaken you only get an extra gun... The Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter to be exact
#3 Posted by OnyX422 (25 posts) -

Its not for hardcore. its just for having a DS@ save file and yes it is the planet cracker plasma cutter. fyi... the planet cracker and eg 900 smg combined is great.

#4 Posted by OnyX422 (25 posts) -
DS3* sorry my finger glitched lol.
#5 Posted by LAranoye (25 posts) -
So anyone actually know then lol? some one whos done HC, did it say anything in DS3? one of the game designers said there will be something for the people whom completed this difficulty...
#6 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2074 posts) -

If I'm not mistaken you only get an extra gun... The Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter to be exactDonBaser

Is that a gun that cracks planets, or is the one that wields it a badass redneck? LOL

#7 Posted by LAranoye (25 posts) -
well i did the hardcore mode on DS2 and on DS3 it shows!!!!...........NOTHING, way to go lying git game developers lol