- Collecting swimsuits is strangely addicting.
- Although the volleyball controls aren't as precise as its predecessor, it's still fun and fast-paced.
- More game modes and swimsuits than before.
- Jet ski mini game is not bad.
- Strictly for the fans of the series.
- AI in volleyball matches are more brutal than before.
- Trying to win each girl's affections can be very tedious (much like real life!)
- Weird clipping issues with hair and certain swimsuits.
- Very limited time (about 20 seconds) with the characters during the Relax scenes.
- Completist's nightmare.
Even with all the negatives, the game has a certain hypnotic quality to it. DOAX2 will not win new gamers (or female gamers for that matter), but playing video games as an escape from reality is good once in a while.