How do you post a Dead Island Riptide review on this site?

#1 Posted by dvdfever (25 posts) -

I'm sure it used to accept user reviews, but there's no link for this, just critics ones.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Gelugon_baat (23578 posts) -

Check again. GameSpot's servers tend to be slow to accept updates to user privileges.

#3 Posted by dvdfever (25 posts) -

Just had a look. Still the same. I wonder if it's because, like Amazon, they won't accept reviews until tomorrow because that's the official release date?

#4 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8980 posts) -
Yea i can't find a link to write your own review anywhere on the game's page. What's new? GameSpot is the king of technical issues and it's been ongoing for a decade. If it were my decision, I'd fire everyone that works on the website. It's terrible.
#5 Posted by Gelugon_baat (23578 posts) -

If it were my decision, I'd fire everyone that works on the website. It's terrible.MaddenBowler10

I doubt that would solve anything. By the way, that's a statement that is often uttered by people who are prone to knee-jerk responses.

#6 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8980 posts) -

[QUOTE="MaddenBowler10"]If it were my decision, I'd fire everyone that works on the website. It's terrible.Gelugon_baat

I doubt that would solve anything. By the way, that's a statement that is often uttered by people who are prone to knee-jerk responses.

Yea, I wouldn't actually do it. It was more of a testament to how terrible the site is. It looks nice, has a lot of features, they post good reviews...but when it comes down to it, the site functions horribly in many aspects.....and steady fixes have been long overdue.
#7 Posted by Gelugon_baat (23578 posts) -

... the site functions horribly in many aspects.....and steady fixes have been long overdue.MaddenBowler10

I would say the same thing if I am unaware that I don't really know exactly what problems that the site has, other than an apparent tendency to break easily.