The wrath of War!

User Rating: 9 | Darksiders X360
Just so perfect in so many ways. You know the plot, so I'm not going to go into detail, but I will evaluate the pro's & con's of this game:

pros:
1. Excellent story and characters! I mean, you're one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse trying to redeem yourself!
2. The game looks beautiful, and I'd be hard pressed to knock the game for the slightest glitch here and there.
3. Great leveling up system, with some of the best weapons I've ever played with.
4. Ruin: your horse! You get Ruin halfway through the game, once you do, it's almost tear jerking in the sense that your character is almost a complete ummm, person? angel? errr, horsemen again!
5. Mind bending puzzles within massive dungeon-like areas.
6. Boss fights based on logic and not random button mashing.

cons:

1. This is my major problem with Darksiders: once you beat the game, there is no replaying the game to continue leveling up. You must start over, from the beginning. This really pissed me off because I so badly wanted to go through the game as a complete badass. Furthermore, I would have loved to replay the game having Ruin as a bonus unlock or something from the beginning.
2. Mild camera annoyances. (this is in almost all third person games)
3. Being nitpicky here, although I'm not going to have this affect the score, but the game did freeze on me a few times.

As you can see from this reviewers perspective, the pros far outweigh the cons. Dare I say that Darksiders is the thinking man's God of War and the edgier man's Zelda.
I highly recommend. Especially now, before Darksiders 2 hits store shelves. Drooling thinking about playing as Death!!!!!