Thumbs UP for DARKSIDERS

User Rating: 9 | Darksiders PC
Awesome game, I love it...Its a RPG perfect for hack and slash, maybe its not that much slash, but the story and the game-play and most important the amount of time spent playin' this game makes it WORTH THE TIME...The story line its verry interesting, loved the fatalities or the tadomes in other languages, I've played Ninja blade and there I heard "thatdomes"...dunno if the spelling its correct, but im doing my best...Returnin' to the game, the single problem for me was the camera, problem that persist on the most games based on Action or Action-Adventure games...Controling the camera makes the game-play much how can I say this..."harder"...but in time you'll figure it out, so its not a hard inconvenient. By me...I SAY...play it and enjoy it, you wont waste your time for nothing...Hope on Darksiders 2 wont be so much changes...I saw some trailers, and I didnt like, new character, new story...meaning they've left darksiders 1 in the past and focus on to a new "version"...but that will interrupt the story line...Lets wait and will find out then:D...Sry about this, but I'm a gamer...and like talking about game reviews:D....