Level range for pvp/invasions?

#1 Posted by nonesuch2 (25 posts) -

Hello!

I haven't finished the game yet but am going to get the dlc today and wanted to check what level range people are probably going to be PvPing/invading others at. Also are there any areas I should not kill the boss in so that I am still open to invasion? I want to make sure I don't go too high and also I don't wanna stay too low either. At the moment I am level 54.

I greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks!

#2 Posted by Yoeriman1 (38 posts) -
I think most people will start a new character to complete the game + dlc. But after that they will start it with their main character.
#3 Posted by Goron24 (1043 posts) -

Hello!

I haven't finished the game yet but am going to get the dlc today and wanted to check what level range people are probably going to be PvPing/invading others at. Also are there any areas I should not kill the boss in so that I am still open to invasion? I want to make sure I don't go too high and also I don't wanna stay too low either. At the moment I am level 54.

I greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks!

nonesuch2

Usually the pvp rang is about 60 and 120. However there are arenas at 1-100 and 101-200 201-300 etc. For invasions you can invade 10% lower than your level so a 100 can invade a 90. but there is usually no higher limit so a 1 could invade a level 777