A Quick Question

Avatar image for xXKILLTHEMALLXx
#1 Posted by xXKILLTHEMALLXx (25 posts) -
can you trade in this game? i missed an item i realllllllyneed and my character is screwed because of it and theres no way to go backand get it. so im just wondering if there is a way i could have itraded to me. i have two gargoules halberds, the shield, and the helm. along with a couple other rare items as i just started today
#2 Posted by Chemistian (635 posts) -
My understanding is that you can drop items, allowing someone else to pick it up, and that you can trade upon this basis. So long as you trust the other person, you could feasibly trade with them. I have never done it, and therefore I cannot verify it, so it you are planning on trying it, start with something small and relatively worthless.
Avatar image for darmok_the_good
#3 Posted by darmok_the_good (122 posts) -

Yes, you can trade. Sometimes, you find a person that is willing to just give you the item you need, providing they're not using it.

#4 Posted by xXKILLTHEMALLXx (25 posts) -
awesome! do i hav any takers? i would happily take havels ring for free, but ill definately trade for it too. not having that ring is really killing me and this my first playthru :(
#5 Posted by xXKILLTHEMALLXx (25 posts) -
ohhhhh yeah.... i poop A-lot!
#6 Posted by Chemistian (635 posts) -
I got to looking at my inventory, and I have 5 of 'em. If you still need one, look me up and I will toss one your way. XBL gamertag: same name as GS tag.