RAD_TRBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RAD_TRBO
Member since 2012 • 52 Posts

So I'm sure all u guys know by ordering from different retailers you get sweet bonus songs by far the best one I think is amazon where u get two lady gaga songs Alejandro and paparazzi!! However in ordeinto get it on release I would have to pay $10 :( i would rather just go buy it at Walmart where u get whip it by nicki minaj and sorry for party rockin but would MUCH rather that've the gaga beats!! 

So will we be able to buy these pre order songs on the store I feel like you should be able too since u have to download them anyway? What do u guys think?

MamaMiia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 MamaMiia
Member since 2006 • 582 Posts

I think we'll be able to buy the various preorder bonus songs eventually; it'd just makes sense financially for Xbox since they're already choreographed and ready to go.  I just picked up my copy of DC3 at Best Buy and got two Usher downloads.  I'd like to have the Lady Gaga ones.

RAD_TRBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 RAD_TRBO
Member since 2012 • 52 Posts

Yeah im excited about the Lady GaGa songs BUT with one exception unlike when you picked yours up and got your songs immediately! Yeah i don't i have to wait...which is killing me i won't get them until tomorrow or the day after bc with amazon you have to wait 2 days after it ships i have NO idea why but im kind of frustrated i was planning on having my friends over to dance and told them about the bonus GaGa songs but now...well we won't be dancing to those! Not that there aren't plenty more its just annoying to think i paid extra to ship it and i don't even get my bonus songs right away :(