Don't write something dumb!
- Your review must be at least 100 words long.
- Use clear, easy-to-follow language whenever possible.
- Remember: Your words may be the words that sway a reader into buying or avoiding this product. So act responsibly!
- Remember that there's an entire game page that should already be full of story details and other facts about the product you're reviewing. We welcome full-on professional reviews, but if you're interested in keeping it short, stick to your thoughts and observations on the product.
- Don't write "reaction" reviews that exist simply to argue with other reviews. Don't assume that your readers have seen any other reviews before this one.