While sometimes aggrivating/boring, there is alot of fun to be had in this game.

User Rating: 5.5 | Contact DS
To say the game in one or two words would be, "could-have-been" this game could've been and should've been more. I am pretty sure that the length of the main quest won't bother ANYBODY because you'd have to be a genius to not get stuck somewhere in this game. There many challenges in the quest and side-quests, but none of them get me motivated to do anything. The story/plot is just kind've shoved in your face without an explanation. Sometimes there are some elements of the game that are not explained in the manual that you have no idea how to accomplish; such as if you wanted to train your dog (to help you in battle) you have to go great lengths to figure out how to do that, because it is not explained anywhere. Already, that alone makes it fairly difficult to navigate the game-world. The game-play is actually one of the best aspects of the game. The attributes system works surprisingly well, and the "fame" attribute (how well people like you, so they will be friendlier towards you) gets you motivated to not be mean.(being merciless, killing harmless animals/people.) the battle system gets a little tiring after awhile, but eventually you are leveled-up to extreme heights (if you don't get stuck before-hand) and can have fun killing people in one fell-swoop. One more good thing is the multitude of items there are in here, there are so many different things you can pick up that it took me 5 entire minutes, literally, to read the sub-line for each item. Although there are some hardships in this game, you can tell it was trying to be something, I'm not saying that this is a bad game, but the satisfaction in the end says something like, "well, that's that." instead of "Wow!! i want a sequel!!!!!"