Will creep the hell out of you.

User Rating: 9 | Condemned: Criminal Origins X360
It's been a while since I played this game, but I felt I've reviewed so many games lately that didn't impress me that I wanted to throw one in that did.

I loved this game! I don't think I've played a game that freaked me out this much since I played the first Resident Evil. Now this games are nothing alike except that they'll both scare the heck out of you.

I had a hard time getting through this game simply because it was so hard on my nerves. Some times I couldn't play for more than an hour before I had to turn it off. The freak factor is on high in this outing.

Basically it's a horror FPS and you play a cop and the city is going mad and you must figure it out and stop it.

Weapons are basically what ever you can find, from a board to a baseball bat, to a pipe, to a shot gun with only a couple rounds. Every weapon will eventually break on you but you can see the fatigue level of each weapon as well as the more you use it the less damage it does before it breaks, but not to worry because weapons are everywhere and everything.

You can make it through the game just by beating everything with a stick, but the game does have a really good block and counter system, although it's not nesassary to learn to block, it is recommended as it is really useful at the end of the game. And the game has a great end boss and satisfying ending.

Highly recommended game that I feel everyone should play once. Not for those with bad nerves though. I have a 200 horror movie collection and this game still freaked me out.