Trevor Belmont becomes Alucard?

#1 Posted by Palermo18 (165 posts) -

This is a just a theory of mine, no actual announcement, but if I had to make a guess Trevor Belmont becomes Alucard and fights against his father Dracula. This would make sense as Trevor Belmont is the main protagonist in Mirror Of Fate, and think about the title. His fate mirrors that of this father. Well what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by InquisitorCrox (617 posts) -

This is a just a theory of mine, no actual announcement, but if I had to make a guess Trevor Belmont becomes Alucard and fights against his father Dracula. This would make sense as Trevor Belmont is the main protagonist in Mirror Of Fate, and think about the title. His fate mirrors that of this father. Well what do you guys think?

Palermo18
Trevor's father was a Belmont... Is Dracula a Belmont?
Avatar image for michaelrjohnson
#3 Posted by michaelrjohnson (53 posts) -

[QUOTE="Palermo18"]

InquisitorCrox

Trevor's father was a Belmont... Is Dracula a Belmont?

Yep.

Avatar image for confussedmonkey
#4 Posted by confussedmonkey (25 posts) -

Dracula is a Belmont, but if you remeber Castlevania III Trevor frees Alucard to help him fight Dracula. So it could not be him. Also in SotN I belive you fight a zombie Trevor as Alucard. I am a bit hazy on SotN I did not play that one as in depth as Castlevania 3.

#5 Posted by MISTMAN77 (231 posts) -

I wouldn't draw too many parallel's from the original Castlevania's to the LOS series. This seems to be taking some new avneues regarding the Belmont lineage.

#6 Posted by eclypticz (25 posts) -

This'll refresh anyone's memory:

http://www.castlevaniadungeon.net/characters.html

BUT- unless I'm mistaken; Sophia Belmont and Alucard may have bumped uglies and pooped out Trevor....