Not worth the $0 I spent on it.
- Fairly Large City
- D-Pad controls are responsive
- Its really easy to delete off your iPhone/iPod Touch!
- Graphics are fair, but everything is colored weird
- They took every good idea from GTA Chinatown Wars and made it not fun
- Cars are a nightmare to handle
- Laughable Story
- Terrible writing
- Birds eye view doesn't work nearly as well as GTA
"You give me $50,000 a day or I end your life, get it?" Thats about what the whole story is.
Awful sound design, hardly any sound effects, mainly because everything is drowned out by the terrible music playing in the background that is ridiculously loud. And there is nothing you can do about it.
The logo looks better than the game itself. The graphics aren't really bad, but you can definitely tell that they didn't really care much about some parts of the scenery and a lot of the scenery is a weird color, like the street, it's navy blue.
Can get brutally challenging at times, and for a game based around cars, they handle as well as crap, which makes the game a lot harder.
The only reason it doesn't get a one is because the D-Pad controls are bearable
Fun Factor: 1/10
Want to go memorize a dictionary with me?!?!?!
Should I buy it?
No. No. No. No. No. Let me think about it... No.