why do metacritic users hate mw3?

#1 Posted by elmerfud43 (122 posts) -
why do metacritic users hate mw3?
#2 Posted by Torino818 (150 posts) -

I have no idea, its a great game.  I guess the people that hate it are just alot louder than the people that like it.

Avatar image for djshowstopper87
#3 Posted by djshowstopper87 (417 posts) -

because its a rehashed game that brings nothing new and it just plain ol sucks. Terrible maps, repawns, overpowered guns, and garbage community full of lame campers and MLG wanna be's who think this game takes skill. 

#4 Posted by Torino818 (150 posts) -

What most people tend to forget about this game (like djshowstopper87) is that its not meant to be a "new" game it is meant to bring an end to the Modern Warfare Trilogy and it does that just fantastically, the campaign wraps up the whole series with a nice little bow.  Alot of the multiplayer and Spec Ops type missions from MW2 were reused in MW3 (with just minor bug fixes and tweaks) which really pissed people off especially those that bought the game for the multiplayer were expecting a whole new experience and didn't get it.  You can't revolutionize a genre with every game you release and that is what people wanted a revolution.

#5 Posted by Torino818 (150 posts) -

PS: you can't blame a game for how people in the game play.

#6 Posted by Black_Hand_313 (871 posts) -

It was MW2.5; I don't think this game deserved the hate it got but at the same time I feel they could've done more with it