Good game, poor community.

User Rating: 7.5 | Call of Duty: Black Ops II PC
First off let me start by saying that I am not a Call of Duty fanboy, meaning I have not played every single COD game up until this point. I say this because it seems a lot of people are giving this game ridiculously low scores based on the fact that their tired of paying for the same game over and over again.

I played a little bit of Black Ops and that was my only exposure to COD mp up until this point, and I must say I am very much enjoying this game so far. While I don't see any revolutionary jumps in gameplay from the first Black Ops I do think what changes they have made add a great deal to the gameplay. The new pick 10 customization system is fantastic and allows a great deal more flexibility, and I also love the fact that you no longer have to earn advanced levels of your perks in order to be competitive. There is also a great deal more variety in the selection of available guns, and I don't just mean there are many different types, it just seems that the different guns handle more uniquely than they did in the first Black Ops. And I am really having a blast with the new zombie mode, although it is not that far removed from the previous installment, the new Tranzit mode is a great idea and I can't wait to see what kind of maps they bring us in the future.

The only real problem I've had with this game so far is with the community. Most games I join I end up muting most of the people in there because I can't stand to listen to ignorant racist children. And the first time I tried the new zombie Tranzit mode I had to listen to some man child scream at me because I hadn't mastered the ins and outs of all the areas yet, and being as this was day one of the game release I had to calmly explain to this loser that some of has lives and can't afford to play this game for 24 hours straight after it is released just so we can master all the maps and then join some public game to insult people who are just now getting a chance to try out some of the new features. But honestly I think your gonna run into terrible people online no matter what game you play these day's, and it's not really that hard to get away from them, so for me this doesn't take away from the game too much.

So if you've been playing COD religiously for the past few years or so and are a bit tired of it then there is probably not enough here to renew your interest. However, if you're like me and have somehow managed to avoid the majority of this series over the years and are just looking for a fun shooter to play, then you'll probably enjoy this one.