is best buy still offering nuketown 2025

#1 Posted by SLAMMIN23 (1545 posts) -

does anyone know if u pre-order the game at best buy if there still offering nuketown 2025 i would probably get it there cause i have a gift card at best buy to use yet on it

#2 Posted by desk_jet (383 posts) -

yup thats the only pre-order bonus they are offering currently

#3 Posted by wwervin (10273 posts) -
I'm pretty sure most retailers are offering the same pre-order bonus. GS is currently offering it, as is Best Buy. And I think you can still get it if you buy the game within the first few days/weeks of release. And if you still miss out on it, I'm sure it'll go up as DLC sooner or later.
#4 Posted by KKoch86 (25 posts) -

anyone ordering off the microsoft website ? curious if that has the nuketown 2025 map included if its pre ordered 

#5 Posted by famous54 (25 posts) -

This actually isn't really a bonus specific to pre-orders.  The Nuketown 2025 map will be on ALL launch copies of the game (most likely the first few shipments).  But oviously if you pre-order the game it will be guarenteed.  

So if you buy the game a week later and it is one of the first shipments you will still get Nuketown 2025.  If you wait a month+ you probably wont be able to find a copy of the game with the map included.

They also said they have no intention to release the map for people who did not get some of the first copies.