Amazing graphics, sound, and gameplay. Far too short of a single player experience for $50.

User Rating: 8.5 | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PC
Frenetic action with a "24" feel. Familiar story, but told extremely well with some great surprises.

Check point save system can force some annoying replays, but for the most part there are enough of them to keep the frustration down. Still, there is no reason to not offer a save anywhere feature. I am playing a game, not watching TV. I will decide what experience I want and what I think is tolerable to replay.

Can be difficult at times to discern the enemy from a friendly. While this may be realistic, it can be annoying in a game. Given friendly fire can end a mission and I think this could have been handled a little better.

Ran smooth as silk with my Q6600 and 8800 GTS. Did not encounter any bugs in single player and did not play multiplayer.

If the single player were about twice as long, this game would deserve a 10. However, if you are just interested in playing single player you need to know that you are paying full price to get the length of an expansion. $50 for 5 hours is inexcusable. There were many ways this story could have been prolonged without feeling like it was being prolonged. No one would have complained if there were more sniper or arial missions as an example.
Given how much fun this game was to play and experience and I don't think you will find anyone who felt the length of this game was appropriate.

Overall IW continues to make the best story based FPS war games. They had the best games with CoD 1&2 and 4 continues their excellence (sans length as mentioned). I also congratulate them for getting away from the WWII genre. As much as I loved those, that is really played out. MOH franchise, take note...