I think that the majority of Gamers cannot deny one aspect of this game, it revolutionized this Gen of FPS Shooters...

User Rating: 9 | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PC
Before I start this review I must say one thing, I consider that Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare are tied in my personal taste, booth of them are my personal two out of three best games in this franchise, only one tittle surpasses this two (my next review is for that game).

Call of Duty 4 is really good, the single-player is great and the multiplayer is amazing and revolutionary (in it's own right's).

Call of Duty 4 story is really good. the game developer's and writer's did an amazing job bringing Call of Duty to the Modern Era. After Call of Duty 3, I was really looking forward to this game and I didn't get disappointed. The campaign starts of in an classic way, right there I saw the signature of Infinity Ward. From the first CoD to CoD: MW2, the first thing you do is an training mission that works out exactly as an tutorial to the game. After the training mission you start to do the missions (they were amazing and the pacing was always good) and to uncover an huge spider web surrounding an conspiracy.
This is the first tittle that Infinity Ward made from nothing, when I mean nothing is nothing historical wise. It tries to approach an new and fresh story, they created the story. With a lot of open door's for creativity, Infinity Ward was able to pull out some of the most memorable moments of the franchise. [The next sentences might be considered spoiler, so be warned!] The scene of the nuke really made me go "WOW!!", not many games can do this to me. After rescuing the chopper pilot and having that feeling of mission accomplished, I was not even near of expecting what was coming up next. It was so unexpected... This shows pretty well that war is made by heroes and sacrifice, after this mission you get an new perspective of the game, an simple but strong perspective that the war is bad, and anything can happen to the soldier's who fight in them. Another big moment of revelation is the one with Captain Price, when he shoot's and kills Al-Asad. I was not expecting that at all. And by the end seeing so many awful thing's happening to the character's really show the courage and sacrifice. This game story tries to be different from the other convectional FPS's that makes anyone have an huge impact on the first play-trough. The story is very good for this genre, it make's the player care for the character's and the story itself.

The Multiplayer is another strong point, it is an huge evolution from the previous tittle's. It adds a lot of new features to the classic MP mode in the previous CoD. Sometimes I still play the Multiplayer of CoD 4. This multiplayer was the birth of something huge that fell aside, it's sad that the developer's still use this mechanics and don't try to find something new...

The Graphics are great, the sound design was amazing and the soundtrack was amazing and memorable.

Overall, Call of Duty 4 is an amazing game and the birth of the Modern Warfare trilogy, it's so bad and sad that it continued with an solid sequel (it could have been better) and ended with an disappointing conclusion...