An absolutely fantastic story, tweaked gameplay, and some of the most chilling cutscenes ever, this is why you play.

User Rating: 10 | Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway X360
I'm absolutely sick of the same old run 'n gun, 4 hour campaign, boring gameplay and heart-less characters that you see in almost every modern first person shooter, not to mention the a**hole players you meet in the online. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway was the answer to my prayers. I was able to relate to the characters, and whenever they died or suffered, I actually felt for them. Especially towards the end of the game, there were moments that shocked and frightened me. The gameplay is fresh from what you usually encounter in shooters, and in this game you have a squad of soldiers to command and you have to actually think before you act. However, if you're looking for a fast-paced, all-guns blazing shooter, this definately isn't for you. The only problem I have with the game is the multiplayer. It can be glitchy and laggy, and there isn't much variety, but the single-player should be more than enough to keep you busy. In closing, this game is so good that it's in my top three favourite WWII shooters, and I've been playing them since about 2002.