Where to buy
- Buy Now!
Latest on Brink
Six Years After Release, Bethesda-Published FPS Brink Is Now Free
Chicken Meat Supplier Buys Another Game Developer
This Game Aims to Set New Bar for "Cinematic" Mobile Gaming
Start/Select - Brink topples over 2.5m sales, next CoD teased
Brink sold 2.5 million, says developer
Digital Downloads - Harsh Deserts, Sneaky Murder, and Robots
Brink developer teases shift in focus
Y U NO MAKE NEW IP?
Digital Downloads: Aug 21 - Aug 27
GameStop sales, profits sink by millions
Brink 'strayed too far from convention,' says designer
Brink: Agents of Change DLC Impressions
Brink: Agents of Change - A Disguise and a Shield Gameplay Movie
Brink: Agents of Change - Bonking Away With a Bayonet Gameplay Movie
Brink: Agents of Change - New Abilities Gameplay Movie
- First Released May 9, 2011released
- First Released May 9, 2011
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Brink features four character classes and three body types that combine to give you a lot of ways to contribute in objective-based combat.
- Developed by:
- Splash Damage
- Published by:
- Bethesda Softworks, Mastertronic
- Shooter, 3D, Action, First-Person
- Blood, Language, Violence
Most Recent Forum Activity
No forum topics for Brink yet. Want to start us off? Create a new topic.