If you like solving brain teasing puzzles and even playing 'Soduko', then this may be your quick-fix ticket.

User Rating: 6.5 | Touhoku Daigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Kyoudou Kenkyuu Center Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu: Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training DS
So, the game itself is based on a daily schedule with a calendar to keep track of your efforts. What do I mean by that? Simply, every day that you play Brain Age, you get to place a stamp on the day that you played it. And if you are serious about lowering your 'Brain 'Age', then you will stick to a daily schedule to play the game.

So, with that said, in order to unlock all of the brain games, you will have to have a certain amount of stamps on the calendar. The games range from piano playing to simple math equations to memory games. And they are all fun and challenging, surprisingly.
And of course your progress is written down each time you take a whack at one of the games.

Is this game good or not? It depends on what you like, personally. I recommend it for it's cleverness and professionalism, and even witty fun, but for those who just want action and adventure in make-believe worlds, then nah. Again, it depends on your personal interests. And who knows? You may just enjoy it. I did, and still do every now and then. The main reason I play it is for the 'Dr. Mario' mini game that has been renamed 'Virus Buster', which even has original remixed tunes to go along with it.
The other pro is that I learned how to play those 'Soduko' puzzles that you see in newspapers, and I even enjoyed solving a few of them.

Final thoughts: Give it a shot if you like. If not, don't worry about it. There will always be a Mario game to pick up.