Xbox - Want dupes of all Heads (and skins?), Can Solo Hyperius for you in return

Avatar image for iluvfuzzykitten
#1 Posted by iluvfuzzykitten (25 posts) -

Basically all in the topic, looking for anybody with the ability to duplicate any or all heads and/or skins. My friend had his Badass Ranks AND Heads/Skins reset after getting a gold account, I figure it would make him feel better to have all customizations when he plays again. Would be great if you could dupe them twice, so I can have a copy too.

The only thing I have to offer is to kill Hyperius for you, for whatever that is worth, or perhaps duping some orange guns. Not that I imagine you'd need them if you have "all" the heads, like the special edition ones, but the offer is still there.

Yes, I can Solo Hyperius (even with 3 others in my party) reliably and easily, with a Gunzerker I have. No glitches, not modded. Gear/Character 100% legit. Takes a little while, but practically guarenteed.

Please post here and message me on Xbox, I only have one internet cord in the room so I can't check both at once lol

Gamertag is "Dumbest Box"

EDIT: Just got most heads, only looking for skins. Even if you don't have skins I'm still willing to help people with Hyperius, because everybody wins with more people present.

Avatar image for iluvfuzzykitten
#2 Posted by iluvfuzzykitten (25 posts) -

Recently discovered some changes that make it difficult for me to actually solo him with 3 other people, but I can still do it for 1 or 2 people at once although it will take a bit longer.