This is the only game I might buy this year

#1 Posted by Diamondsoulz (136 posts) -

Srly I don't think there are very many games I want I'm not even sure if I want this game but if it's like Bioshock I I'll be happy.

#2 Posted by kidbu3 (291 posts) -

Srly I don't think there are very many games I want I'm not even sure if I want this game but if it's like Bioshock I I'll be happy.

Diamondsoulz

yes sir

#3 Posted by metroid5 (946 posts) -
seriously, this is about the only game i've been reallly looking forward too for a while.
#4 Posted by Paoksis (589 posts) -

great news for your pocket it seems:)

#5 Posted by ZaoQuan (44 posts) -

This is definitely pre-ordered, bring on Tuesday already..... There are a few good games this year coming Bio Shock Infinite is a very welcome edition and will be well worth what has been an extended prolonged wait for it's released. Definitely the best game to date this year. On what has been a poor start to the year. Titles I almost got DMC, DS3, Crysis 3, & TombRaider, I am so very glad I saved my money on those F.ing S... ***** infintely cursed unmentionables.

A look ahead on pre-orders 2013

BioShock Infinte

Dead Island Riptide

Remember Me

Saints Row IV

GTA V

Assassins Creed 4

Dark Souls 2

Probably a few more titles worth considering as the year progresses I have doubts on AC4 but how bad can it be?

#6 Posted by wrestlemaniaw (1552 posts) -

This is definitely pre-ordered, bring on Tuesday already..... There are a few good games this year coming Bio Shock Infinite is a very welcome edition and will be well worth what has been an extended prolonged wait for it's released. Definitely the best game to date this year. On what has been a poor start to the year. Titles I almost got DMC, DS3, Crysis 3, & TombRaider, I am so very glad I saved my money on those F.ing S... ***** infintely cursed unmentionables.

A look ahead on pre-orders 2013

BioShock Infinte

Dead Island Riptide

Remember Me

Saints Row IV

GTA V

Assassins Creed 4

Dark Souls 2

Probably a few more titles worth considering as the year progresses I have doubts on AC4 but how bad can it be?

ZaoQuan

nothing interest me in your list to be honest... dry year..

#7 Posted by ZaoQuan (44 posts) -

nothing interest me in your list to be honest... dry year..

wrestlemaniaw

Do you even play console games?

BioShock Infinte - Has been in the making for years. The graphics are awesome, the story is great, the difficulties are good, the weapons and shocks perks at your disposal are massive, the campaign duration is long. What is not to be enjoyed when playing?

Dead Island Riptide - How much fun is a 4 player party where you mash up zombies using anything form an electrocuting crowbar to a Deo-Bomb ( the deo-bomb can also blow up other players, laughs maniacally). I honestly couldn't careless if it is the same game again, I had so much fun playing the first. The game duration is long and splatting zombies with a hammer or such is so super cool.

Remember Me - Looks very awesome and very stylish, when playing in Neo Paris a heroine who use powers in a rpg styled game. Look at the previews to note this game is hugely anticipated.

Saint's Row IV - Saint's Row games are probably one of the funniest whackiest stupidest games available on the console they really are so much fun to play, having hours of entertainment to be played, this one will be no different.

GTA V - Any Rockstar game sells and sells well. This game has been in the making for years and the previews only confirm what looks to be an epic game. I can only hope it isn't entirely loaded with cut-screens. All the GTA games have been awesome providing hours of fun and entertainment, this one will be no different.

Assasssins Creed 4 - I'm not sure about this game, Connor I didn't like. Desmond WTF? The sea warfare was so easy when I knew what I was doing. I am inclined to give this game a go though, as I have always been fond of the assassin's story line. Each assassin's game has provided quite a lot of fun and has had long campaign duration. Although quite possibly this game is a dud much like some other unmentionables earlier this year.

Dark Souls 2 - Need I say anymore but Dark Souls was the absolute best RPG game available on the console. Sure there are always a few issues to be improved but overall this game played so very well. When playing in game the gamer cannot even use the middle XBOX button to pause the game, game play is always continuous. Something a lot of other console games should be aware of, there is nothing worst then having a tea break when changing spells. Number 2 should only be better, ironing out a lot of the previous multi-player issues, while improving what was already a 9.5/10 game

I'm sure there are plenty of games to each personal tastes like sports, driving etc. I am not a massive player of these game types. GOW is another considered game I never got into it though. I prefer COD or HALO as multi-shooter's

#8 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 and GTA V are guaranteed must plays unless you are a crackhead as well as a crackbaby. JK... But I could honestly take or leave the rest on that list. Also with PS4 coming out and WiiU finally putting out their über games come November, unless you can see the future, you simply don't know what constitutes every must play game. Is the year even a quarter over yet? Geez... Still Bioshock Infinite looks like it will stick all year as a GOTY contender. I am confident of that much. 

#9 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

Also I forgot to mention that Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter are (obviously in my opinion) must plays and I heard Fire Emblem is too but I don't own a 3DS so I can't vouch. 

#10 Posted by Diamondsoulz (136 posts) -

Heh I bought God of War too =) Going to pick this up tommorow

I think Dark souls 2 is going to be 2014 though

#11 Posted by ZaoQuan (44 posts) -

Also I forgot to mention that Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter are (obviously in my opinion) must plays and I heard Fire Emblem is too but I don't own a 3DS so I can't vouch.

SNESNOSTALGIA2

Personally I won't go anywhere near the New Tomb Raider, even if I was given a free copy. The game is selling at 25 quid now 3 weeks later so much for the fools who pre-ordered. The easy I win button gameplay combined with a shortish campaign and the tedious multiplay level to 60 replay value. With a stortyline, that you would actually have to be absolutely braindead to even consider this as Lara Croft a victim survivor turned Tomb Raider from. Yea right, pull the other one infact don't she just isn't hot no more. I hate boobs and arrows, they look even clumsier when they jump......

Remember Me, however looks the part though.....

Anyway I'm off to play BioShock Infinte, which is pure class what an awesome game... Thank you

#13 Posted by meersffej1 (190 posts) -

I received both Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite "free" with my recent video card purchase. Tomb Raider has some of the best graphics I've ever seen, and Lara Croft is definately hot for a video game character. I wonder how many people have tried to position the camera just right so they can see down her shirt. lol. I'm having a blast playing it and it received good reviews.

#14 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNESNOSTALGIA2"]

ZaoQuan

Personally I won't go anywhere near the New Tomb Raider, even if I was given a free copy. The game is selling at 25 quid now 3 weeks later so much for the fools who pre-ordered. The easy I win button gameplay combined with a shortish campaign and the tedious multiplay level to 60 replay value. With a stortyline, that you would actually have to be absolutely braindead to even consider this as Lara Croft a victim survivor turned Tomb Raider from. Yea right, pull the other one infact don't she just isn't hot no more. I hate boobs and arrows, they look even clumsier when they jump......

Remember Me, however looks the part though.....

Anyway I'm off to play BioShock Infinte, which is pure class what an awesome game... Thank you

you said you wouldn't go anywhere near tomb raider yet you are describing it as if you played it 100%.  ??? I could pick apart the rest of what you said toI but you weren't being a d bag it's just your opinion, albeit a slightly weird one. Lol boobs and arrows? Pretty funny was it a joke I'm guessing?? 

#15 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

Too* didn't want you to think I was calling you a tool lol 

#16 Posted by ZaoQuan (44 posts) -

This is going off topic, but I feel I must respond to your sentiment.

I have a few friends who had pre-ordered and completed 1k within the first weeks. It is easy. The multi-player was the slow grind to 60. Honestly though the roll of a tomb raider is a multiplayed one, I am so sure of this. However valid points that this is not Lara Croft at all. Please do some research into her background to confirm this. She really didn't need redefining as the Uncharted Green Arrow wannabe. She wasn't shipwrecked, raped, to become the next commando, rambo, seeking vengeance against hordes of male enemies in her quest for retribution, to become some grizzled survivor and stumbling across a few relic's in the process redefining her as a Tomb Raider. How can anybody do gymnasitic's with a bow strapped to their back? So this is why ziplines are now frequently used. A classic case of boobs and arrows. Because you would have to be a total tit to even think that would be even remotely possible. Avoid it. Full of cut-screens with easy I win buttons in predeteremined levels. Multiplayer is about the only thing in this game which never needed it anyway. Meanwhile the game has disintegrated in value weekly going at its current rate it will be a fiver by next month's end.

Back on topic Bioshock is Infinitely awesome I am glad to have gotten my copy already and to be enjoying this game