Looking for people to play with as a team ps3

#1 Posted by X-ACES (25 posts) -
eerm so .. i just bought this game, and i'm loving it so far, altought playing with random people it's kinda hard especially cuz most people doesnt play as a team and just run into the battlefield and die or get jets and try to do something on his own, the will is good but the method fails, so im looking for people to play with, ps3 , i have all the expansions, still lvl 10 or something yea newbie i know, still gotta learn how to fly jets and helis buut it'll come around, so yea if anyone is interessed just add me X-ACES- p.s: i dont have a mic .-.
#2 Posted by 13Teutone13 (25 posts) -
eerm so .. i just bought this game, and i'm loving it so far, altought playing with random people it's kinda hard especially cuz most people doesnt play as a team and just run into the battlefield and die or get jets and try to do something on his own, the will is good but the method fails, so im looking for people to play with, ps3 , i have all the expansions, still lvl 10 or something yea newbie i know, still gotta learn how to fly jets and helis buut it'll come around, so yea if anyone is interessed just add me X-ACES- p.s: i dont have a mic .-. X-ACES
Hey X-ACES, if you are still looking out for players to group up with, have a look at our Community, it might be interesting for you! http://www.gamespot.com/battlefield-3/forum/veritas-gaming-is-recruiting-pc-ps3-xbox-players-29364017/