Battlefield 3 Premium

#1 Posted by jtrory (56 posts) -

I was at the midnight release of BF3 to pick up my pre-order and paid my $60 for the game back in November last year. I love the series, love the originals and the Bad Company games, and like BF3 very much. I held off on getting Premium because I wanted to see what they were going to do with it, and a few DLC's in I am interested.

So imagine my horror when I discover through a friend that they are now selling Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for $60 but are still charging me, and original customer, $50 just for Premium?! When I already paid $60 for the base game? When not all of the DLC is even out yet?? In fact Gamestop apparently just had a sale this weekend where BF3 PE was $40. What the cuss?? Hold on, so  let me get this straight, EA is giving away free Premium passes to players who have not put in any time in the game? Who don't even know if they like it yet? Who perhaps might not even download the two addition DLC packs that are due? And I still have to pay almost as much as they do JUST for Premium? What a slap in the face.

If you're going to sell the game AND premium membership to new players for $60 at least reduce the price of Premium to those of us that already have the game. To hell with you EA and to BF Premium, you can both gag on a fat one.

#2 Posted by PeterMiller (49 posts) -
exactly why the hell they are asking for premium price to the owners of BF3. _____________________________________________________________ Battlefield 3 Base Jump Glitch | Battlefield 3 LAV Glitch