Lives up to the cartoon, awesome game if you love the show.

User Rating: 10 | Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame WII
This game is based off the great Cartoon show of the same name. In this show Batman teams up with many other superheroes in the DC Universe and goes on an adventure. This game really lives up to that. Yes it may be easy, but it was a fun side scroller. You will love this game if you love the cartoon or the DC universe, you will enjoy this game if you are also just trying to play a fun game with friends.

What I find the best thing in the game is the ability to not just play as Batman, but you can also play as his partners throughout the game. They are Robin, Blue Beetle, Hawkman, and Green Lantern (Guy Gardner). Each one has their special abilities/gadgets, which it is fun to not only play as Batman (which is still fun) but to also play as them.Really enjoyed that.

Me being a huge comic reader,a huge Batman fan, and a Huge fan of the show (excellent by the way), I gave it a 10 some of you may disagree but I love this game and the cartoon. If you love the cartoon, side scroller fun, comics, or Batman you will find that it truly is a fun experience.