I love this game!

User Rating: 9.5 | Baten Kaitos II: Hajimari no Tsubasa to Kamigami no Shishi GC
After spending 52+ hours on this game and finally completing it, I think it was a wonderful experience... lots of pros on this game, the only one thing that I think could've been fixed is that some of the bosses require some level grinding are are a bit difficult, but that's only for like 3 or 4 of the bosses, so whatever.

So many good things about this game... I know I feel bad but I didn't play the first one, this one I saw in a store and it looked interesting so I bought it, didn't have the chance for the first one. But still, it's a very good game and stuff... the characters aren't one dimensional, the story has plot twists and it's emotional and everything, beautiful storyline and graphics, too.

The battle system is amazing, the only other card-based game I have ever played was Yugioh(which was a letdown) but this game was absoutely amazing, the flow of battle is just right and it's unique, lots of custimozation and etc.

Overall, you MUST buy this game. I would've given it a 9.8/10, but it won't let me so I will go with 9.5.