Great time killer & party favourite!

User Rating: 8.3 | Bankshot Billiards 2 X360
The 360 is seriously lacking in party games, you know the quick and easy games that even non-gamer mates enjoy. That's where this Bankshot comes in... I can tell you that this game is an absolute blast if you have a bunch of mates over or if your playing on live. Give it a go! Good time waster before a heavy game off.

I'm not a video billiards fan cause I can't stand those sims that make it near impossible to sink anything! This game is easy and very rewarding if you go with maximum aiming arrows and invest about 10 mins in reading the help. Physics are dead right and you can configure difficulty nicely. I was shocked to find so many modes and more so when I saw my favs: Euro & 3 man cutthroat!!!!!

The options damn well let you change just about every visual aspect of the game. I would have liked to see more ball skins though.

I've seen a few of you american blokes complaining about the price. You spent upwards of $300-$400 for the system and $50 per game (some of which are very short---Kameo lasted 10 hours for me) and your complaining about $12.50? You need to sort out your priorities mate... dump a couple of McBurgers in exchange for this and you'll be better off.