Without a doubt the worst game in the Xbox Live Arcade.

User Rating: 2.9 | Bankshot Billiards 2 X360
I'm a very busy guy, and I usually don't have the time to write reviews on games, as much as I'd like to. For me to spend my time writing about a video game it has to be either an absolute masterpiece, or so truly abysmal that I can't rest until I spread the word letting as many people as possible know how truly awful it is. This is the latter.

To any prospective buyers on Xbox Live, the high price point of this game may well indicate that "Bankshot Billiards 2" is a title that will delight and amaze. Oddly enough, the most expensive game in the Arcade is also the most disappointing.

The pitfalls of this title become apparent even in the demo version of the game. The developers have decided to put a strict time limit on the amount of time you can play for, meaning that you can't even complete a frame before the nag screen is thrust into your face. To add insult to injury, it terminates your current session making it impossible to experience "Bankshot Billiards 2" for any reasonable length of time.

So, you fork over your 1200 hard earned points expecting some sort of revolutionary experience, only to find that the gameplay is mediocre at best, graphics are subpar, the sound is nothing special, and there's nothing to differentiate it from any of the numerous billiards games available on the net.

When it comes to "Bankshot Billiards 2", I could learn to accept it as an average Arcade game for when there's really nothing else better to do. However, the thing that offends me the most is that this title is truly horrendous value for money. At the time of writing, this game costs a quarter of what you'd pay for a full retail Xbox 360 title -- what you get is something that you can easily find for free anywhere on the net.