A good classic Nintendo 64 game, but it just doesn't feel as fun as some of the other games that the system offers.

User Rating: 8 | Banjo to Kazooie no Daibouken N64
Don't get me wrong, Banjo Kazooie is a fun game. It has a very funny story line and characters, and you can see how good the graphics were at the time. Nintendo and Rare did a great job with the presentation for the game, which makes it fun to play. The controls of this game don't stray too far from the formula that other platformers established on the 64 prior to this. They are very responsive. Also, I like how as you progress through the game, Bottles teaches you more moves. And who doesn't love the bickering between Bottles and Kazooie? The music is great, very catchy. The only thing that I haven't talked about is the gameplay. I think that the gameplay in Banjo-Kazooie is kind of stale after a couple hours of playing. Even though I haven't played the game all too much, I feel like its sometimes a been there done that experience. I don't know why, but the game just doesn't transfix you that much in the objectives. Other games on the system, such as Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Super Smash Bros. never get old or stale. Besides for that complaint, there really is nothing other that is bad about this game. Buy it, its a classic game.