A true legendary masterpiece! One of the best games I've ever played! All hail Rareware!

User Rating: 10 | Banjo to Kazooie no Daibouken N64

My 3rd review after Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.

Wow..... this game is in my top 20 best games. It's about a lazy bear named Banjo and his bird buddy Kazooie are of on a journey to save Tooty, his sister, from an evil witch named Gruntilda. You can transform to animals by visiting Mumbo Jumbo every levels collect notes, save Jinjos, collect 10 jiggys every levels. Wow, this game is gonna get an A++!!!!! Here the results:

Voice-acting 10/10: All that GUH-HUH and EEKUM BOKUM funny noices makes this game have a lot of funny voice-acting.

Game-play 10/10: Fun game-play makes it fun, fun, fun!!!!!! The designs are so realistic and impressive.

Graphics 10/10: The graphics are so colorful, so sharp and so cool.

Controls 10/10: Simple! A to jump, B to claw swipe (while standing) and roll (while moving), Z to crouch, R to center camera, C Left and C Right to rotate camera, C Up to enter first-person camera, C Down to zoom out.

Sound/Music 10/10: Very amazing music. I like 'em the best about this game.

Lasting Appeal 10/10: Everything about this game makes it one of the best games ever made!

Overall, Banjo-Kazooie is one of the best games that never gets old.

The Good:

-Stunningly, awesome game-play

-Funny, gibberish voices

-Cool graphics

-Terrific music

-Simple controls

The Bad:

-Sadly, Rare had to abandon Nintendo

I always have fun with it every time I play it. I play it at my cousin's house. Rare should continue making more Nintendo games like this because its fun and it's a true legendary MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is the BOMB!!!!!!! Have fun with it!

Banjo-Kazooie gets a 10 out of 10!

-sonic_rareware8