Bomb diggity.

User Rating: 9.5 | Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (PCCW The Best) PS2
This game is an instant classic, and imo "The best dungeon crawler to date." I know a guy who played this game all day, everyday for 3 years. Now i dont know if there is any game that would do all that for me, but this game is good. There are 3 classes to choose from. One that specializes in combat, one that specializes in magic, and one that has some of both. Throughout the game you can upgrade your spells, and you find a lot of different weapons. You can sell the weapons, or keep the weapons. Typical dungeon crawler. So you go through and hack, and slash any monster that comes in your path. The baddies were cool. Ranging from Giant Eyeball monsters, to humans, to giant lizards. The only badguy I didnt like was that stupid gelantinous cube. WTF was that in this game for? lol. Other than that I bought this game at gamestop about 1 yr. ago, and have played it about 5 times through since then. And considering i only payed about 12 bucks for it, I would have to say that it is def. worth the money. This game has an all around good story line, wont spoil it but nothing revolutionary or anything. If you are a fan of diablo, and have a ps2, this is a must own game. I already know that this review is a little late, but if your looking for something new to play, you cannot go wrong with this title.