Even with the excess of Bugs, is still a very good game.

User Rating: 8 | Assassin's Creed Unity PS4

Assassin's Creed Unity is considered the worst game of the saga, and this is due to its excess of bug, the game in the launch was injurious, it was bug every second, it was horrible, a lot of people gave up playing, I did not play at the time, more I saw many videos and comments of people talking, I just went to play this game this year, already updated, and with fewer bugs, but still continues with bugs, some even bizarre, no more disrupts gameplay, ubisoft presents another new character, Who is the Arno who is an interesting character until, shows his childhood, and his coexistence with parents, and is where he meets Elise, the woman he loves, the chemistry of the 2 works up, more unfortunately the story of the game is Weak and leaves much to be desired, and compared to the history of Assassin's Creed I, or Revelations, the story gets even worse, and the game has a good background that is the French Revolution, one of the most famous stories of mankind , We have the bastille making that is made of fo Rma very faithful, the game has changed, and has been more challenged, it's the most difficult Assassin's since the first, the graphics are beautiful, the environment is impeccable, the streets are taken of people, while you explore the map, you can see people being Executed in the Guillotine, or hanged, we obviously have historical characters, the soundtrack is very good, but I found the end more or less, plus I really enjoyed the game, and today it's worth catching it, and the best that Ubisoft Gave free expansion of the game as an excuse to fans, it's worth it. Note 81