Slinqy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slinqy
Member since 2009 • 600 Posts

So... Assassin's Creed Unity has been revealed, and lot of new features and tweaks along with it. Now that we've all had a glimpse of the game, I'm interested to hear what you guys think about Unity and whether the new setting, abilities, and features are good or bad. Leave your comment below and explain why you think ACU is a step closer to or a step further away from where the franchise needs to be as a whole.

gameransa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By gameransa
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I just hope they take really good advantage of the time period with the story. These last two games didn't do really well story wise for me. As for gameplay, seems like the tweeks will just make it better. Speacially the parkour elements and how you approach missions.

JohnTheLyrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#3 JohnTheLyrical
Member since 2010 • 30 Posts

I agree, The con with this game i can only think about is if they actually pull the awesome idea of integrated coop. Assassin Creed has always been a good idea..when its pulled off right. I really just hope they deliver the experience they want us to have. The pro is how god darn good this will look and the hundreds of npcs that will be around the character at a time. Another would be the strategic possibilities with coop if players actually cooperate and don't go off on there own and ultimately F up the mission for the rest of the players. It sort of sound like this game could be a hit or miss with multiplayer regarding if they pull it off right.

orestis123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 orestis123
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Slinqy:

Since it is about the French revolution, I don't think it will suck. From what I have read, the parkour and combat system have been changed. More info at www.thecreedunity.blogspot.com

michealjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By michealjack
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

Hey guys, looking for Assassin creed Arno jacket. https://imgur.com/a/reQKk Does anyone knows the site offering the same at the reasonable cost.